Shiitake Sauce With rice
for 2 portions of Shiitake sauce with rice, we need :
- 120 g fresh shiitake mushrooms
- 100 g shallots
- ground pepper
- soy sauce
- vegetable broth as needed
- 2 cloves of garlic
- sprig of thyme
- 500g rice
Instruction to cook Shiitake sauce with rice
- Cut shiitake mushrooms into strips, shallots into wedges, chop the garlic finely.
- Fry a glass of shallots on a little oil, add mushroom strips to it and then fry until they “sag”.
- Lightly salt, pepper (calmly more), add garlic and thyme and let it ring together for a short time.
- Add a few tablespoons of broth and simmer everything slowly under the lid for about 5 minutes. Meanwhile, mix a spoonful of soy sauce in about 1 dl of broth and pour the infusion over the mushrooms. With constant stirring, let it simmer briefly, or top up with broth as needed, we can also pepper it according to taste, take out a thyme twig and serve it.
- Serve best with rice, but it can also be potatoes or pasta.
For more recipes with main ingredients ”SHIITAKE,” you can continue here