Shiitake Sauce With rice
for 2 portions of Shiitake sauce with rice, we need :
- 120 g fresh shiitake mushrooms
- 100 g shallots
- ground pepper
- soy sauce
- vegetable broth as needed
- 2 cloves of garlic
- sprig of thyme
- 500g rice
Instruction to cook Shiitake sauce with rice
- Cut shiitake mushrooms into strips, shallots into wedges, chop the garlic finely.
- Fry a glass of shallots on a little oil, add mushroom strips to it and then fry until they “sag”.
- Lightly salt, pepper (calmly more), add garlic and thyme and let it ring together for a short time.
- Add a few tablespoons of broth and simmer everything slowly under the lid for about 5 minutes. Meanwhile, mix a spoonful of soy sauce in about 1 dl of broth and pour the infusion over the mushrooms. With constant stirring, let it simmer briefly, or top up with broth as needed, we can also pepper it according to taste, take out a thyme twig and serve it.
- Serve best with rice, but it can also be potatoes or pasta.
For more recipes with main ingredients ”SHIITAKE,” you can continue here
I’ll keep in mind of your blog web page and also check once more below daily.
Thanks a lot for sharing this with all of us you really know what you’re talking about! Bookmarked. Please also visit my site =). We could have a link exchange contract between us!
You have a fantastic talent. Your drafting skill levels are simply outstanding. All the bests for posting web content online and empowering your users.
Heya! I’m at work browsing your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the excellent work!
Thank you for your comment, it is nice to read it
Saved as a favorite, I really like your blog!
That is nice of you ♥
Hello there! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on. You have done a marvellous job!
Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an extremely long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t show up. Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Regardless, just wanted to say excellent blog!
Hola, quería saber tu precio..