Today not only India but the whole world is in wake of Sadhguru Teachings. You actually could gamble on the internet in . Sadhguru’s real name is Jaggi Vasudev, He is one of the largest influencer people in the world. He is a yogi, a writer and a spiritual master who is also known for his non-profit organization Isha Foundation
Sadhguru spiritual journey began in 1992 When he had an enlightening experience at the age of 25. Then Sadhguru left his business and left to understand experience and spirituality better.
Today Sadhguru is spreading his knowledge in every corner of the world and does not back down from talking on any topic. His Topic Yoga, life, Spirituality, From health to neuroscience, goes to politics and quantum physics. By the way, the teachings of Sadhguru are very deep, there we teach many things about life, but if we take the 10 Best teachings of sadhguru, which is also very practical and has changed the lives of millions of people.
So we will talk about the 10 best teachings of Sadhguru that we can apply now.
Image credit – isha.sadhguru.org
1. Remember that you’re mortal
“Immortality is a very immature idea, everything that is not physical is always immortal if your experience of life transcends the limitations, you are already immortal”
This Sadhguru Teachings is first because according to Sadhguru we can live openly only when we are ready to die means we have to accept both the truth of our existence that we also die and live
After all, If we keep an attachment of fear with either of us, We lose our value on our own. You are the one thing that is out of our control. Finally, all will come to a point and go from this world that is under our control. There are our thinking and our feelings, Talking openly about death, and it is very important to understand your limited time in this world.
2. Mind Your Thoughts
“Your mind need not be controlled; your mind needs to be liberated”
Sadhguru believes that we have made our mind like the waste box of the society, every person comes and goes after putting something in our mind, and we start questioning which idea is ours and which other, Which of those views is positive and which views are negative.
But there is no positive or negative idea, it is the labels that we give them. The real problem is to come to these ideas on our own and make our thinking dirty.
Sadhguru calls it Mind Diarrhea and giving a solution to this, Sadhguru gives an example of physical diarrhoea i.e. if we diarrhoea If it happens, the most logical thing is to stop bad eating and bad food is a bad idea in the case of mind. This teachings of Sadhguru is important to understand life.
3. Appreciate Reality
The unfortunate reality is the most people will know peace with only death. ‘Rest in peace’. It is time we do something about life.
This teachings of Sadhguru says that we should make our life productive and look at it as if it is there that we do not have to break our life experience or speak in any way.
If we find our thoughts and feelings important so all our attention will be on the same and there will be a psychological reality and not an external reality.
That is why we should also love and respect the things that we understand and we should also make things that are outside our understanding. We should live as small children live.
“Don’t Be A Kid When You’re Grown Up, But Be Joyful, Peaceful and Full Of Life”
4.Find Your Happinness within yourself
“If you choose, you can be joyful every moment of your life. It’s time you made your choice”
According to this teachings by sadhguru isha, the human body is a sophistic machine, but we start mastering this machine without having to manage it, because of which our life is full of problems rather than simple, Instead of finding our happiness inside ourselves, other things outside of ourselves he finds in other people, we forget that we can experience our life inside ourselves every voice, every touch, Every vision, All this is happening in us, Because a colour or voice is just a fantasy for us because the colour that is blue for us can also be brown for another animal i.e. our reality we decide for ourselves.
The things that make us happy and sad are also our things. , It only happens inside, So the right way to always be happy is to observe your emotions, follow a practice that makes us feel complete in ourselves.
This practice in the teachings of Sadhguru is yoga.
5. ‘Pay Attention To Yourself’ teachings of Sadhguru
“If one is able to pay enough attention, there is nothing in the universe that is not open to you”
Sadhguru says that he did not live to date nor did other religious texts so that his mind was no less filled with the different things of others.
The thing that works for them is to pay attention to oneself, It is the most practical way to know your truth. Before focusing on anything, we should realize here that we do not know anything, it is natural to concentrate on this information, but we should never add any attention with attention.
We just have to look at things and without any hope that they have to observe.
6.You Can Turn Suffering Into Growth
“You cannot suffer the past or future because they do not exist. What you are suffering is your memory and your imagination”
This Sadhguru teachings spiritual says that people who are depressed and disappointed in their life always praise the journey of life, and those people understand that travelling is very important in the life of a human being and happens here because they have never seen a people person.
Those who speak that there is only sorrow in life, they have only hurt one irresponsible, have seen bliss, They should see a person who has gone out of this misery process.
Scientific studies also show that when we are always happy, the stress and anxiety in our body also remains low.
Happiness = Optimal health optimal + emotional state
7. Don’t Identify Yourself With Anything
“Every social group is built on identifications. The basis of spiritual process is to learn to live without an identity”
This teachings of Sadhguru says in one of his speeches that we want to move forward continuously, he wants to grow as a human beings, So we must be in a touch with our creations every hour of every time, which is the source which is the ultimate truth. When we identify ourselves with limited reality, we stop our growth.
For example, every member in a house has his plate of food, when someone uses another’s plate, there is a debate between them because they are identifying themselves with these material things. , Huh, He is fighting over whether he belongs and what the other.
Similarly, we speak whether I am my body or I am my mind but when we speak that I am one of my belonging, then we are referring here saying old ready that I am not just my body. The body is a part of me. I am really beyond this body.
This teachings of Sadhguru is similar to the second noble truth of Buddhism, which tells us that the cause of our suffering is our attachment. Sadhguru speaks it Nirmoha which means non-identification, That is to stay away from ‘Moh Maya’.
8. Make Yourself A Solution Not A Problem
“Make yourself in such a way that you are always part of the solution, not the problem”
Our generation is the most comfortable generation to date. We have an electronic device to talk to each other, We have air conditioning, We have large scale food, and we don’t have to walk anywhere to mean we have got a lot of things to make our life easier, which our father was not with that grandfather.
That is why our responsibility here is to make the world we came in a little better before we went.
9. Eat & Sleep Properly
“The body needs restfulness, not sleep. One important factor of how much sleep you need is what type of fuel you put into your system”
Food is the fuel of our body, how we fuel our body, there it appears that in our health, our thinking and our sleeping ways, how much sleep do we need to digest our food and make it part of our body.
This teachings of Sadhguru explains that our saliva starts digesting food as soon as it is put in the mouth, so our body prefers to digest food. That is why we should eat such things that are alive and they can be saved in the mouth to a large extent we are talking fruits, nuts, grains & vegetables especially those things which can be eaten raw only.
But the problem here today is that we are not only putting the leftover food inside us but the food there is also weak from the point of view of protein and vitamins, life has been taken out of it, so we should not eat junk food.
Secondly, Sadhguru says that we should not eat meat because whenever we eat the flesh of an animal, you get its genetic information inside our body which the human body can not handle properly even if we have to eat some kind of meat then fish is the best option because, on the evolutionary scale, fish are far away from humans.
10. ‘Don’t Be So Serious’ is the best teachings of Sadhguru
Don’t be dead serious about your life – it’s just a play.
It is very important to understand and apply the teachings of Sadhguru
That is the things to which we give so much importance is very small, like a joke on which we should laugh, it does not matter what people say about us. If we do not have a sense of humour, then what is the use of such existence?
You can see – Psychology behind clothes- why clothes metter?
Sadhguru quotes on love
- In this Sadhguru quotes he says that love is a quality it’s not something that you do. It is that you can become love is just your ability to manage the sweetness of your emotions. Irrespective of who ,what, where you are. so love is a quality that you must live with, it is not something that you. So become love – Sadhguru on love
Sadhguru quotes on life
- According to this Sadhguru quotes he says that ” we have come here to live there is a no other damn purpose. Those who of them who want to go to the Heaven can go today why are the postponing? I don’t see why you should postpone? if it is such a great place why is not can’t it’s so. this is a very important for youth if anybody says that it is a better of place than earth It is a crime it is because of that we have destroyed so many things here”- Sadhguru on life
Sadhguru quotes on happiness
- Happiness starts with you not with your relationship, job or money. Do not miss understand your transaction for inner experience. when if you learn how not to mess with your mind. According to this Sadhguru quotes you will be happy every moment of your life. Sadhguru on happiness
Sadhguru quotes on success
- Do not try to special if you are simply ordinary, more ordinary than others you will become extraordinary and successful. – Sadhguru on success
Sadhguru quotes on dreams
- In this Sadhguru quotes he says Suppose you set a goal today in next 25 years this is where I want to be in this 25 years the entire situation changed but you are still going to the way because you want get your goal. Is not it a disaster? everybody thinking my dream should be fulfilled. my blessing to you is your dream s not let’s something you could not dream of in your life happen to you – Sadhguru on dreams
Sadhguru quotes on karma
- This Sadhguru quotes he says that the very process of life is the dissolution of karma and explains how this concept can be understood. Karma is the accumulated impression of past activity, either of thought, emotion or physical action. The quality of the karma that you gather is not necessarily in terms of action alone – Sadhguru on karma
Best quotes of Sadhguru
- According to my experience it is the best Sadhguru quotes whatever he says that I have not given to freedom of anybody that can somebody frack me, somebody can you angry somebody can make me happy somebody can make me unhappy privilages. what happens around us is not 100% ours but what happens within me must be making – Sadhguru best quotes.