These top 5 detox smoothies are among the most popular smoothie drinks. Why?
Because they can cleanse your body in a non-violent natural way and give your body the energy it desires.
Which detox smoothie recipes are the most popular and what fruits and vegetables can you use to prepare them?
Tip: If you want to find out what detoxification of your organism is for click here.
Look at the top recipes and get inspired by your original combinations
1. Spring detox smoothie
Spring is a period of new life and new plans and visions for the future. But it is also a time of depression, a struggle with a lack of energy after a long winter and a loss of energy. A proper detox is very necessary for the body during this period, which is why we bring you this recipe for a spring detox smoothie. How about him?
240 ml of water
100 ml of freshly squeezed lemon juice
120 g cabbage leaves
120 g of dandelion leaves
½ teaspoons grated ginger
A pinch of cayenne pepper
A little honey, maple syrup, or stevia for sweetening
- Cut the apple, pear, dandelion leaves, and cabbage.
- Put all the ingredients except ginger, pepper, and sweetener in a blender and mix.
- Gradually add ginger, pepper, and sweetener to taste, or you can add water.
2. Smoothie for liver detox
The liver is an organ that is very important to our body. They act as a kind of cleanser of our body. They take care of the level of hormones in the body, convert nutrients into energy, fight infections, and much more. However, they often bear the greatest burden due to their poor lifestyle, so they need a little help from the outside from time to time.
The following detox smoothie will definitely hit the black!
3 medium-sized beets
3 larger carrots
2 handfuls of baby spinach
1 handful of dandelion leaves
1 lemon (sliced)
1 handful of fresh chopped red cabbage
2 teaspoons coconut oil
Water as needed
- First, put sliced beets, carrots, and apples in a blender and mix.
- Then add the green leaves along with the cabbage and sliced lemon.
- Add water gradually according to how thick you want the smoothie to be.
- Finally, drizzle the smoothie with coconut oil and serve slightly chilled.
3. Apple detox smoothie with cranberries
Apples contain a large percentage of water, large amounts of vitamin C, potassium, zinc, and other beneficial substances.
They are great for supporting the digestive tract, cleansing the intestines, normalizing the state of the intestinal microflora, but they also reduce the level of fat in the blood, have an antioxidant effect, and much more. We could talk like this for a long time, just like cranberries.
Let’s take a look at the third of our top 5 detox smoothies.
1 and ½ of peeled and expressed apple
120 g of cranberries (plus some to garnish
120 ml of unsweetened almond milk
1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Put all ingredients except cinnamon in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into glasses and sprinkle with cinnamon and the remaining cranberries.
4. Detox smoothie with mango
Mango is a great ingredient in smoothie drinks. It is naturally sweet, has a creamy consistency, and is also full of antioxidants and vitamins, which are perfect for detoxifying the body. Mango also helps improve hair, skin, and sleep. You may be surprised at how simple but effective this mango smoothie is. What will appear in a detox mango smoothie?
1 hilly handful of cabbage leaves
200 g sliced mango (fresh or frozen)
200 ml of quality orange juice
A couple of fresh mint leaves
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Serve with ice and mint leaves for garnish.
5. Smoothie for detox and weight loss
People who want to lose weight and improve their physical condition often seek natural detoxification. Our top 5 detox smoothies are perfect for this purpose. It’s a great way to start metabolism and fat burning without using chemical supplements. What will you need to prepare this smoothie, which will help you lose weight?
200 ml of coconut water
1 green apple
1 smaller beetroot
120 g strawberries (fresh or frozen)
120 g sliced pineapple (fresh or frozen)
1 handful of spinach leaves
1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
A pinch of cayenne pepper
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix for about 30 to 60 seconds until you get a fine consistency. If the smoothie consistency is too thick, add water as needed.
You also need a quality blender for a good smoothie. After we tried a few of them, we are most satisfied with this mixer, which works very well, it is easy to wash, fast, and grinds everything, including various types of walnut, but also coffee beans and similar harder foods.
If you are interested in something about fungi that have healing effects and can be found in the wild even in winter, take a look at the post here.