Delicious St. Georges Mushroom sauce and baked potatoes
What we will need to cook St. Georges Mushroom sauce and baked potatoes
PREPARATION TIME: 10 minutes
COOKING TIME: 30 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 40 minutes
- 5 handfuls of fresh light bulbs
- 5 larger potatoes
- 2 dcl of vegetable broth
- 1 cup of cream 18%
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 spring onion with topping
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- according to taste cumin, salt
Instruction to cook Mushroom sauce from St. Georges Mushroom
1. First wash the potatoes and cut them in half.
2. Put them in a baking dish, drizzle with olive oil, and salt and sprinkle with whole cumin. Bake for about 30 minutes at 170 degrees Celsius.
3. Wash and clean the light bulbs. Cut into thin slices.
4. Slice the spring onion.
5. Heat a deeper pan and heat the butter. Fry the spring onion briefly on it.
6. Add sliced St. Gerges Mushroom. Roast for about five minutes until the water that the mushrooms release is boiling.
7. Then add the broth and add cumin. Let cook for 10 minutes.
8. Now add the cream. Allow to reduce to your desired density and serve.
9. Serve with baked potatoes, sprinkled with chives or chopped spring onion.
Would you like to see more recipes?
Follow us on Facebook or Instagram
If you like E-books and you love to read You can buy our new healthy E-book Cookbook
Why we wrote the e-book and what you can find in it
We wrote a Healthy recipes cookbook because we value you, we had to come up with something that could please you. And who wouldn’t like new recipes, new inspiration, new motivation to cook?
We are constantly thinking about how to improve our website and please our readers. Because we like to cook and create different recipes and different tasty dishes, the choice was more than clear. We have written an e-book full of healthy and simple recipes for you, and for better orientation, we have divided these recipes into 4 chapters:
Leave a Reply