Grilled salmon with avocado salad is definitely one of my favorite low-carb dishes for several reasons – 1. it’s fast 2. it’s delicious! If you decide to prepare fish, never, definitely never buy frozen fish and especially not salmon – you will definitely not like a frozen one – its meat is dried, it stinks and it is harder to work with. Therefore, you better add a few pounds and buy fresh, ie. chilled – it will definitely pay off for you.
This recipe for grilled salmon with avocado salad is ideal for those who keep a low-carb, low-carb diet because it contains a large number of healthy fats, both in salmon meat and in avocado and olive oil in the salad, and also contains a minimum of saccharides.
Preparation time: 5 min
Grilling time: approx. 5-8 min (according to salmon thickness)
Necessary utensils: contact grill
Number of portions: 1
RAW MATERIALS FOR AVOCADO SALAD AND DRESSING
- 1/2 avocado
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 pepper
- salad mix – arugula, and chard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1/2 lemon juice, 1 teaspoon salad spice
SALMON AND SPICES ON IT
- 1 salmon fillet (approx. 200g)
- salad roots
- 1 teaspoon olive oil (and a piece of butter
- Cut the peppers, cherry tomatoes, and avocado salad into cubes and throw them in a bowl.
- Chop the arugula to develop its distinctive taste, then add other types of salads.
- Finally, we will prepare the dressing
Lemon dressing for avocado salad
- Mix 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of lettuce, and 1/2 of lemon juice and pour over the salad.
- We put the finished salad aside in the cold, and let it grill at approx. 185 ° C so that it heats up for us, and we go to prepare salmon, which doesn’t take us more than 2 minutes.
Grilled salmon with avocado salad – SALMON PREPARATION
- Salmon fillet on all sides – salt, pepper, and lightly sprinkle with salad spices.
- Put the fillet into the contact grill, which we set at 185 ° C, and grill with the upper part of the contact grill folded for about 5 – 8 minutes depending on the height of the salmon.
- We constantly monitor the salmon so that it does not catch us (in case you do not have a grill, we prepare in a pan on each side for about 3-4 minutes according to the thickness of the salmon).
- finally, we place a small thin slice of butter on top of the salmon for softening and seasoning and drizzle with a few camps of lemon.
We serve – grilled salmon with avocado salad
- We have the avocado salad on 1/2 plate, we add grilled salmon on a rainbow half.
- Sprinkle the salad with hemp seeds (or other seeds – ideally roasted) and serve with lemon to drip salmon.
Always grill the fresh salmon just before serving, after all, its breasts will take a while – I definitely do not recommend heating already grilled salmon !!!
Rate this recipe below!
Let me know how the recipe worked for you or any questions about it.
Grilled salmon with any salad is definitely one of my favorite low-carb dishes that I could easily eat every day. What fish or food do you like best?
You can check out more interesting healthy recipes here:
Golden milk recipe – the elixir of health
Mushroom Soup recipe from St. George’s mushroom
Take a look at other interesting articles:
Benefits of staying in nature – take your children with you!
Shiitake mushrooms – why eat them?
Do you like reading and looking for interesting books to read? search our offer!!
Leave a Reply