St. George’s Mushroom Soup recipe
What we will need to cook St. Georges’s Mushroom Soup Recipe?
PREPARATION TIME 10 minutes
COOKING TIME 30 minutes
TOTAL TIME 40 minutes
4-5 pcs May light bulbs
1 litter of beef broth
1/2 piece of red onion
2-3 slices of bacon
1 tablespoon lard
1 tablespoon sweet ground pepper
according to taste salt, pepper, cumin, marjoram
other spices Bay leaf, New spices
2 tablespoons plain flour
Instruction to cook Mushroom Soup from St. Georges’s Mushroom
1. First you clean the St. Gerges Mushroom Soup from dirt from the forest and wash it under running water. Then cut into thin slices.
2. Finely chop the onion and bacon.
3. Heat the lard in the pot and fry the onion and bacon on it for about two minutes.
4. Add the mushrooms and let them fry for a while and lightly evaporate the liquid from the mushrooms.
5. Then add the red pepper and cumin. Let it fry for half a minute and add smooth flour. If necessary, add another piece of lard.
6. Allow the formed dish to fry slightly and pour the broth into portions. The dish must be mixed well so that there are no lumps in the soup.
7. Add all the spices and cook for about 20 minutes.
8. Serve with your favourite pastries, sprinkled with spring onions or wild garlic
Would you like to see more recipes and healthy tips for a better life?
Follow us on Facebook or Instagram
If you like E-books and you love to read You can buy our new healthy E-book Cookbook
Why we wrote the e-book and what you can find in it
We wrote a Healthy recipes cookbook because we value you, we had to come up with something that could please you. And who wouldn’t like new recipes, new inspiration, new motivation to cook?
We are constantly thinking about how to improve our website and please our readers. Because we like to cook and create different recipes and different tasty dishes, the choice was more than clear. We have written an e-book full of healthy and simple recipes for you, and for better orientation, we have divided these recipes into 4 chapters: