Some time ago, doctors believed that smiling children learn by copying the micro-expressions of their parents, but this is a myth. Because the children are blind from birth, he also makes facial expressions on the rest of the children, while he never saw a face.
That is, our instant environment of making expressions is not based on our DNA. This test is explained with the help of generally micro-expressions, which means that the facial expressions are quite brief and they automatically change the muscles of our face whenever we feel intense emotion.
This idea was quite a face for Dr Paul Ekman, Because of which he did a lot of research on micro-expressions and he got 7 universal microexpressions when he experimented with people living in every corner of the world. Before reading those micro-expressions, we have to keep three things in mind.
Tools required for decoding micro expressions.
– That is, we have to see if the other’s stated emotions meet his actual micro expression. Like if our friend says that he is happy then there should be a happy micro-expression on his face or if our partner says that he is fine there is an angry micro-expression on his face, so maybe he is not well.
– Whether they are speaking or listening, people are always making micro-expressions. This means the more attention we pay, the more information we get about their real emotion.
Micro-expressions change quite fast and come for a very small moment due to which we can change our facial expressions. But micro-expression cannot be controlled and only then do those who are playing a card or number while showing their magic trick also depend on microexpression only.
So let’s understand now that how we can spot people’s micro-expression?
7 Micro expressions
2. more detailed information related to . Disrespect
How to spot micro expressions?
1. Micro expressions of anger
Whom we normally show when we are irritated by a situation or human being.
- In this micro expression, the eyebrows are pulled downwards, due to which they come to each other and two vertical lines are formed in between them.
- The bottom is quite tensed.
- The eyes become staring.
- The lips are either tightly sealed or slightly open, to scream.
2. Micro expression of Disrespect
This micro expression shows when we feel that we are superior to someone or we do not agree on anything.
- In this facial expression, the cheeks of a site are raised.
- It also has lips from only one site.
3. Micro expressions of happiness
- In which our upper chick muscles are raised.
- There are wrinkles around our eyes.
- Lips are raised from both corners and there may be a gap in the lips to see our teeth
Having so many features, it can be difficult to set true happiness many times with fake happiness or a differential from a fake smile and only then, in that case, can we focus on only the most strong indicator which is around eyes wrinkle.
4.Micro expressions of fear
Our body fighter goes into flight mode whenever we are scared and our facial expressions help respond to that danger
- Because as soon as we get scared, our ice becomes bigger.
- Eyebrows go high so that we can see our environment as much as we can and get out of that danger.
- With this, our mouth opens so that we can get more and more oxygen inside so that we can shout for help and reach the essential neutrals to ourselves and our muscles.
5. Micro expression of Surprise
Spotting Surprise is quite easy.
- In this, our mouth is fully opened for breathing
- Eyes grow up.
- Eyebrows go high
However, it can be difficult to tell the difference between fear and surprise many times, then in that case we should pay attention to the eyebrows because our eyebrows remain flat when scared and when feeling surprised they become like rounds or inverted U.
6. Micro expressions of Disgust
This facial expression looks like when we do some unpleasant experience. Like a bad smell or when we talk about someone, we don’t like.
- In this microexpression, we pick up our upper lips and cheeks.
- Tighten and contract your nose.
- If another person gives a disgusting micro expression while talking to someone, then it will be a clue to us that he is a topic unpleasant or he does not aggravate it.
7. Micro expressions of sadness.
This facial expression is very difficult to throw away and many times it can be confused. So whenever we see the sadness on someone’s face, we should understand that their feeling is very hurt in real. Also, there is an expression that looks before the sad cry which means he can help us predict that someone is going to cry.
- In this micro expression, the corners and lips of the eyebrows are bent downwards, which makes it very difficult to focus on anything.
- The lower lip is bloated and is pulled down from both corners.
With the knowledge of these micro-expressions, we can understand the hidden emotions of any human being and achieve success in the social environment.